Hello all tourist!!!
My name’s Kriss, Thank you for taking so much time to read my website I am native to Siem Reap and happy to share the many fine qualities this area has to offer. Let me begin by sharing some general information for full Guide Packages and introducing my standard Packages tour itineraries. Please note that all prices are expressed in United States dollars (USD)
1/ Please remember that my entire standard full guide packages itinerary are private only people in your group only we not combine with the other group and select only the most famous and importance temple only, always relax able and away from the crowd tourist.
2/ There are many temples on the way are not in the itinerary if you happy to stop for a look we will free additional.
3/ Tour guide and driver will work closely with you so you be able to adjust the time if you happy.
4/ If you have hotel and room request please send us we will adjust the price.
5/The tour guide in the Packages is English speaking guide so you will be able to request in any language but the price will be adjust too.
2 DAYS 2 NIGHTS FULLY GUIDED PACKAGE TOUR
If your flight arrived in the morning there are many, many temples to explore and some other place like floating village act…. We have included in this itinerary the must see temples as well as many of the smaller monuments that can unfortunately be missed by some travelers. Each temple is different so on arrival we generally would chat with you about your preferences and can then adjust to suit your needs. It is impossible in a short stay to see all the temples and other interesting places. We will work with you to ensure you get to see best ones. This package is designed to give you full flexibility see more and save more money,
- Transfer to The hotel for check in
- Enjoy a local beer or soft drink as a welcome drink
- An English speaking driver will bring to locate some 16km from Siem Reap the village of Komong Phhluk is an absolute must see. Built in the flood plain of the Tonle Sap the houses here tower on stilts as high as 10 meters. In wet season the stilts are hidden and water laps at the floor boards. The flooded mangrove forests are an incredible sight and a wonderful place to tour by boat. This is one of our favorite places in Siem Reap and it is an experience great time to enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, it depending on how much time will you have heading off to Siem Reap town visit Old markets, or Artisans Stone and Wood centre, at 04:30pm go to Phnom Backeng for wonderful sunset 06:30 it is the time for the Culture Show Apsara dancing preferment including dinner (promise to get the in front sit next to the show )that the happy time for foot or body massage get back to the hotel.
Morning: We suggest an early start today start at 05:00am for beautiful sunrise at Angkor Wat but it is crowd if you prefer quiet place the Royal Bath Srash Srong is great place too after that return to the hotel for breakfast 07:30am heading off to Ta Prohm before the masses of crowds arrive. This is a very special temple and the early start makes for a spectacular experience after that following this temple your private guide and driver transport you to see Angkor Thom temple (South Gate Angkor Tom, Bayon, Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Terra of the Elephants, Terra of the Leper King, North Kleang, South Kleang)
Afternoon: Enjoy your lunch in one of these temples and experience the wonders of the temples of Angkor select any Khmer / Asian dish from the menu if you feel tired you can came back to the hotel for few hour resting but if not you can keep seeing the temple after that your private guide and driver transport you to see Angkor Wat. Explore this incredible monument at your leisure, and gain an insight into the Khmer Empire. Our guides are some of the most experienced in Siem Reap, and are committed to ensuring you get the very best out of your Angkor experience than we will return to town for dinner select from the menu after that if you happy we can drop you at the Night market than make appointment with us to bring you return to hotel,
- After check out Depending on departure time transfer you to the departing sport,
- Hotel 2 nights; (Full breakfast; for two day only); Apsara Dance Show and Buffet; Experienced local temple tour guide for 1 day; Transportation; Angkor Temple pass; Boat trip fee; Foot or body massage for 1 hour; Mineral water everyday,
Alcohols or the other soft drink, Visa fee of USD 20 per person, Flight ticket, Airport tax of USD 25 per person, Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…), Travel insurance, Tipping/Gratuities, Single supplement, Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION OPTION INCLODING PRICE PER TOUR GROUP NOT PER PERSON
|3-Star||Car||$ : 264||$ : 373||$ : 472||$ : 633|
|4-Star||Car||$ : 324||$ : 412||$ : 538||$ : 711|
|Room Type||1-Double||1-Double or 1-Twin||1-Triple||2-Twin or 2-Double|
|3-Star||Car||$ : 723||$ : 805||$ :936||$ :1060|
|4-Star||Car||$ : 818||$ : 938||$ : 1110||$ : 1223|
|Room Type||1-Triple & 1-Twin||2-Triple||1-Triple & 2-Twin||2-Triple|